|Not the same as ours,|
but this one looks nice, too!
If you are unfamiliar with xylitol, I highly suggest you test it on your family in small amounts before serving it. Some folks find they cannot digest it, at least not without discomfort! Xylitol is, according to my reading (which may or may not be completely accurate--I admit!) anti-microbial in nature. So while sugar--especially fructose--feeds viruses, fungi, bacteria, and even cancer cells, xylitol tends to do the opposite. So far, so good.